88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

88E Chart, page-870

1. 5,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Nonsense and total rubbish! New poster I see, can't accept I am right. This isn't my first oil drill. Let's look at your post shall we.

Nothing negative or wrong - classic, lol. Suggest re reading that RNS as 88's comments saying no more updates until TD, then might not drill to TD and or KUP! SP fell instantly 30%. Apparently within BOP timeframe lol...

Note company didn't say they delayed up to BOP - But they did encounter minor delays DYOR you would know this! Company kept saying on schedule, lol. 88 were late to start drilling and rushed to get to now. Hence why KUP not done, run out of time, again due to PPP imo.....

Sounds like I want company to say nothing - the opposite, LOL, 88 told the market no more updates till hickory achieving TD, lol. This spooked and collapsed SP.
    88 before new MD imo always updated extremely well and at every zone passed with hydrocarbons, read all other wells. Again, totally, you are wrong.

Apparently, they were withing the 2-week timeframe to reach BOP, I said they were late, I copped heaps as knew the capabilities of this rig. If they were withing their scheduled timeframe, then why say what they did and not drill KUP then? lol.... Do you have any idea re drilling in Alaska?

Make quick cash - lol wrong again. Been here since first IW1 drill. Posted holdings and buy prices and so again, this is absolute rubbish. I knew we should hit 3-4c but NOT 7-10c as 88 were never going to flow test till 2024. I have constantly been transparent.

88 destroyed this chance by that RNS you clearly fail to understand. Can I ask, do you have any involvement to 88 or 3rd parties, as the large holders/investment houses etc etc I have spoken to agree it was a stuff up DYOR not on HC as many are just as furious as me. I ask the right people as our holdings are substantial. I suggest you do as well.

Been here long enough to know it was a huge mistake and costly one by 88. Don't believe me, then go and talk to the high end of town and get their opinion of how that RNS trashed us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.805K 2.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
95 109917561 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 636075676 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.