88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

"Those that remain are taking a chance on a successful well...

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    "Those that remain are taking a chance on a successful well result". I guess that applies to anyone holding through the next drill? Genius and insightful comment!

"Before the result is known there will likely be hydrocarbon shows ...". We have had the shows. Some of it resides in beakers. Their mates are still down in the HRZ though. Potentially over 50 billion bbls worth of oil in place, of which perhaps 6 or more billion bbls worth may be commercially extractable at this point in time. We are about to find out.

"...it will all depend on testing and flow rates." Indeed it will.

"The wrong result will see the share price go down like a pricked balloon." I'm sure you are correct. Then again, the 'right result' will see it rise like a tickled pecker. 'They' say it is 50/50 on which way it could go...downside quantum is dwarfed by the upside quantum.

"... American companies have been going over Alaska and the lower 48 with a fine tooth comb for a hundred years or so, and then some Aussies come along and think they will be successfull (sic) where so many others have not." I don't know where to begin on this one. How about you Google: "Paul Basinski"; "technological revolution in shale oil extraction"; "thermal maturity sweet-spot"; and Trans Alaska Pipeline. A little Australian company (or should I call it an investment vehicle) stumbled on these few key words 2-3 years ago, and a 'grand partnership' was formed and has been successfully prosecuted to date. If things keep going well, then a couple more years to see this play out in a manner laid out to investors on many occasions.

Serendipity? Or just lucky? As they say good luck occurs when hard work meets up with opportunity.

All IMO. GLTA.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.697K 3.427M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 212345473 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 654952732 196
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.