88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Why not do both and use it as an educational experience Mr D....

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Why not do both and use it as an educational experience Mr D.

The trick to investing, and it really applies to any investing, is spread the risk.

In this case in the stock market, research and buy a few stocks.

If trading, well that's an art in itself and something one learns over many years, if that way inclined.

I myself tend to heavily research a few stocks which suits my investment style which is invest and hold.

I remember in my early days (around 20 yrs ago) I was lucky enuf to be given a great little list of speculative stocks on which I did a bit of research myself to learn the sectors and read/read annmnts and had a look at their charts to see what the market liked in their annmnts.

Ended up quadrupling my money within a couple of years from 5K to 20K.

First of all try and pick a sector, be it gold, metals, energy, IT etc etc that's running strong.

In the metals market try and be specific, copper, zinc, rare earths.

Its all about the info u can gather if investing fundamentally.

In gold stocks for arguments sake the market only seems to like medium size projects with gold assays of 2g/t and above. For much larger low grade jobbies U can see as low as 1g/t being accepted by market, but they need to be BIG.

Its this kind of stuff one needs to learn if Ur going to use any fundamental basis for investing.

And believe me theres a lot more to it than the above.

The trading side of things I'll leave to the experts. Have a look at the trading threads on the forum.

The 88E forum is perhaps not the best place to be if U want to learn more trading techniques.

As far as the amount of cash to invest ?

Only invest what U can afford to loose.

I know this sounds impracticle as U r obviously looking to make money from this type of investing, but its a reality that its quite easy to loose all Ur cash in the spec end of the market.

Good luck with however U invest.

The more information U have behind U about any company U invest in the less risky that investment becomes.

Good luck Mr D.

d.

Logic will get U from A to B, imagination will take u everywhere.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.