88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

@Kikker1959 I certainly respect anyone posting with a contrarian...

1. 142 Posts.
    @Kikker1959

I certainly respect anyone posting with a contrarian opinions as long as they are factual and provide evidence to back up their statement rather than just using someone else opinion made in the past or plucking it out of thin air.

You stated MC 154m is a joke. OK, can you elaborate on that further? What formulas you use to come to this conclusion? what calculation did you made and with this result, what did you use to compare it? or to make it simple, did you just use someone's opinion made a few months ago to enforce your opinion without actual clear knowledge of what is the MC?.

Looking at your post history, one would title you as a "Lithium Champion". For a while now you've been in here parading your mighty Lithium EV overtaking the oil industries by storm. Well, let me say one thing to you buddy "It's time to get off your Lithium EV high horse".

Lithium market are like a small rock in a big oil pond if you want to compare it by the market size.
    Here's a market size for comparison posted 14 October 2016 so it's quite recent:

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/size-oil-market/
    Commodities2110A.jpg

See the lithium market size right now? it's on the top right corner of the big circle, you might need a magnifying glass or use the browser zoom function to see properly. Now look at the big circle surrounding all the other smaller circles inside it? it is not a boundary drawing to keep all the other small circles inside, that big circle represents the OIL industries market size comparing to lithium and all the other raw metal markets.

I do agree that EV are the future, and so are those flying cars in the distant future too, but will it overtake the oil industries in the next few years? Nope!!! it will not happen in my life time, and certainly will NOT be happening in your life time either if you were born in 1959.

GLTAH DYOR everything expressed here are IMO.
    Last edited by m8te: 01/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.