88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

88e Long Term Investors Group - Questions for Dave Wall, page-3

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    not sure what the issue is with the cap raising...
    was on the cards... prudent management and all that...
    am just a bit miffed, but only a little bit... cos the level is not at least as high as the last cap raise...

but other than that, i see it as a decent thing to do know or before ICE2 results...
    cos if they do not get the 100-150bopd then they can drill Alpha or so, or at least there will be not complete destruction of the company, because to allow everything to rest on ICE2 (even if the BOD are very confident) would be quite ludicrous...
    and i am amazed that some posters on here keep articulating that the cap raise should only be after ICE2 success... without seeing the risk element that will always lie within the project... ie; at every stage or drill, it could go wrong...

what the positives might be, are that if ICE2 is successful and on time, then it would be good to use that success to go and drill into Alpha as well... cos if HRZ in ICE2 is good, then why not test Alpha cos it that one is not good, then i wont matter and they wont need to come back to it later on...

there do appear to be a wide variety of possibilities...
    which are now possible with more money in the bank, versus only have cash for admin post-ICE2..

yes... yes... dilution... the dirty word... but 10% or so dilution would surely mean that if it still all comes off to be successful, that the sp targets that punters have can be simple reduced by that 10% or so... and given that we are all in this for the bagger potential... to possibly get 90% of the return we are expecting sp wise is no great drama when considering the whole reason as to why we are in 88E in the first place

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $21.96K 8.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
273 374806090 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 619525200 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.