88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Thanks Aussie155, good question. Finding a way to firm up the...

1. 110 Posts.
    Thanks Aussie155, good question. Finding a way to firm up the prospective find could help. It is frustrating to all of us, not least Dave that the market has not responded better.

I am thinking, just like all of us are, that this is very good news. Dave is right to be "extremely encouraged" but the market is perhaps asking when will we see the oil and what are the plans to prove up this asset? We know that getting the oil out of the ground is some time off, not so very long, but Conventional is now a real quantifiable prospect as opposed to a dream so we can be forgiven for expecting a better market reaction. There is oil there we saw that with Icewine #1. Dave has told us he wants more time to get the full prospect identified; it is a large area and we certainly need Dave's level headed and systematic approach to managing its development.

I'm really enjoying this, its exciting. We are all intimately involved in a journey of discovery. Early next year we can hope for another London Presentation when Dave can tell us his plans for the development of both Conventional and Unconventional. A lot could happen between now and then. We wouldn't want the market to get caught out, would we???

So Aussie155, lets see how we can us this new prospect to firm up our share price. We have made some very real progress over the summer.

Keep the questions and observations coming. Send them to [email protected]

We will email them out to all the 88e Long Term Investors Group and we will post them on HC and LSE for all to read.

Good luck, Tim

Join us, you are very welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $21.96K 8.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
273 374806090 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 619525200 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.