88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

An update: I have just included the new members who contacted us...

1. 110 Posts.
    An update: I have just included the new members who contacted us via our website in to our main contacts list and amazingly, since the London Presentation we now have 848 members! So we now account for well over 30% of 88e equity.

If you would like to join, anyone with an interest in 88e is very welcome, get in contact through our website or by email to [email protected] (That's my anonymous email, "The Globe" is a London Pub where we started, really good warm beer there.)

The 88e Long Term Investors Group Website is being developed www.88eInvestors.com

Its there, its working, the London Presentation video can be found there, but there is more to come. We are developing a place for research articles with an optional "wiki" type function where members of the 88e LTIG can all contribute and build on research articles. So we can all place fixed opinions, notes, references but also one which all members can edit and add fine detail.

Aberdeenman has very nearly got the wiki function working. We are looking for a few of our research investors to act as bold pioneers and place some research articles on the website for the whole world to see. We are thinking we should start slowly and test it out. Only members will be able to make edits. Do you have some research you could make suitable, either as a fixed article or as a subject for the wiki function where our members can edit and develop your work? Get in contact and we will set up a user name for you. You can then login, post your article and if you choose the wiki function, monitor its development.

Aberdeenman will explain more about exactly how it works.

Have you ever seen such a fantastic idea? The 88e Long Term Investors Group, our own website, big conferences, small pub gatherings, we are working together, keeping ourselves informed and telling the whole world about 88e and we are having lots of fun doing it!

Good luck
    Tim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $21.96K 8.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
273 374806090 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 619525200 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.