88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

"I am pretty sure its just retail and algos playing and smart...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    "I am pretty sure its just retail and algos playing and smart money has already free carried out of this ages ago."
    -------------------
    Have to agree the big players have made their profits but they still would be holding some free carried stock...and would take advantage of the pump and dumps....many retail traders are stuck ,buying at highs, and now will try to trade out of this mess...its a trap one should avoid.
    The company paid off the driller with shares.....the driller was probably smart enough to cash out before any results could influence their decision....(ie avoiding insider trading).
    The company needs cash...
    The melting snow will turn the region into a bog.....so no work can be done and equipment will need to be moved out before the area becomes too boggy....
    The well is to be capped off....
    12 Billion shares on issue...low on cash....now once again adds anothr failure to its list....does not impress traders world wide.....
    The only option left is to do a share re-construction and then TRY to do a capital raising...LATER...
    OR SELL off the leases to a well funded company ...which can afford to carry on drilling the area...when weather permits....next year...the leases still have value...as Biden put a stop to anymore permits being issued on Federal Land...
    I'd expect it to progress down to well below 1c over the coming week....
    At time of posting 1.76 billion shares have traded and share price has moved from a low of 2c
    to a high of 3.3 c last sale at 2.45 c and buyer support is moving to lower levels...main support sits at 2.3c ...but that could be pulled or wiped out in seconds.....
    Holders who come online later and tomorrow will probably to panic selling....and yes stop losses probably did accelerate the initial selloff....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.