QTK quiktrak networks limited

895k in wages for the sept quarter, page-5

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Need I remind you Smuggler that you are the one who posted about the repetitve revenue scenario and how this would create a multiplying effect on revenues. Well a year and a half on and their revenue for the quarter is the lowest it has been in the last 7 quarters posted.

Yes how do you explain this? Once again you yourself said that as of last June that there are no more excuses, that QTK revenues have to show the rewards. Well that didn't eventuate in June and it definitely hasnt eventuated in September. So why are you still posting inane comments?

And it makes not one iota of difference how many assets under contract QTK have. Its your ability to profit on these contracts and to keep your repetitive revenue up. Obviously at the lowest revenue figure for the quarter in the last 7, they need to review their operations quick smart or you can say see you later to the Australian operations as well.

Geez I hope for your sake that unlike all the other failed attempts, South Africa will be the saviour for you, as there are no more continents left to target after that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.