CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

895m Reasons to Succeed - IAM Overview & Future, page-65

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Its almost impossible that IAM will get close to M3 or M4 without at least 1 if not 2 large dealer groups on the books and the time frame to implement a large licensee could be 12-18 months. Sentry alone will not suffice and they definitely don't fall into the large dealer group catergory.

Since the Sentry MOU its been now 8 months (give or take) and its still in Pilot. Banks would be even more diligent with an agreement hence why if we don't see any movement on MOU's or additional pilots soon then forget M3 or M4 by FY 2019 and the market IMO has already factored that IAM is more unlikely to achieve this then likely.

In additional to the above its just too difficult to estimate how much revenue each individual practice provides to Intiger as some will be transactional based advisory business and others relationship based not taking into account number of advisers working in each practice can also vary.

There is so much detail that is simply unknown that the only shareholders willing to invest some hard earned is the Retail punter. I'm hoping that the road show is aimed at the brokers / institutional market as I can't see what PC is going to achieve preaching to the mug punter again. For the road show to be taken seriously new information and lots of it will need to be disclosed to the market to clear up the muddied waters, so lets see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.