SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

It's funny the different thinking expressed on financing. I did...

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    It's funny the different thinking expressed on financing.

I did a little bit of research on the IO price over the last 15 years.

When FMG reported that they had finance for their project (late 2004 early 2005) the IO price was trading around $28 to $33 per tonne. That did not stop them moving ahead.

http://www.indexmundi.com/commodities/?commodity=iron-ore&months=180

My point (ignoring the above) is that commodities are always cyclical in nature. Sure, we have enjoyed some years when the IO price was at its peak. But it was not always this way. BHP and RIO were around long ago and selling IO at sub $20 per tonne!!!

The price of IO has come off its peak. Big deal!!

I think that now is the perfect time for the financial markets to get back in and start supporting new projects.
    It's going to take at least three years to build. Why not fund it now?

I have been a shareholder in Sundance long enough to see the price fall from 80c to a shocking 2.6c.

So the questions I am asking myself (in this very trying time) are different.

Is this a Class A asset, with a long life span? Yes
    Is it big enough to attract investors? Yes
    Has enough work been done to get it finance ready? Yes
    Have we lost faith because the share price is 2.6c? Yes
    If the share price was 45c and we did not have finance in place, would we still be so dirty on SDL management for it taking so long? Maybe, maybe not!!
    Is the share price of 2.6c a reflection of the market factoring in that SDL has a very remote chance of getting financed? Yes
    What if their wrong? Good question!! Only time will tell (This year I hope)
    Will the market react positively on the news this project is financed and moving ahead? You would think Yes

The current SDL share price is a dog. No other way to describe it!!!

The project however is not. It's a company making asset with longevity.

Wal and GC. Go out and get this financed. You don't have to sell "Ice to Eskimo's". The project will sell itself.
    The money is out there and waiting! Your job is to go out there, convince the financial markets and get the job done!

No more conferences thanks!
    No more presentations!
    We have already saturated the market with this.
    Nobody cares! Because until we get finance, this is a stranded project 500km's from the Alantic coast of central Africa.

We do take heart at the last GC webcast telling us that the project  "Is in the best possible condition to be financed"

Between now and Sept 2015, your shareholders want to see the share price turn around.

Make it a reality for us and you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.