PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

8c seller, page-4

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Nothing to speak of yet, just enough to get some traders interested for a brief churn, and to bring holding averages down - confirmation of resistance.
    Seemed like a BIG defense at 8c, looking at the course of trade, the other day which was a little suspect, with trader sniff follow through. Reminded me of the plus 13c line in the sand before Cap raising.

POG has some headwinds again, and HUI December tax loss selling season, so PXG continuing against the trend is a pretty big ask. Excepting insiders who trade; can't see PXG continually finishing up against trend without something by way of announcement.

PXG is trading at a bit of a premium atm given sector's sentiment, deservedly I believe.
    Just hope there is not a 'snap' like many of its peers. Unfortunately a snap doesn't have to be of much consequence or very loud at all these days to spook the fauna. Break down under 8c and we'll be scraping our hearts off the floor.
    Hard to be nimble with an illiquid stock. But if there is one stock to get 'stuck' with for the longer term, I prefer PXG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.