NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

The most recent example of DeGolyer and MacNaughton's work that...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    The most recent example of DeGolyer and MacNaughton's work that i recall was with Linc Energy (LNC) end of January.

www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20130123/pdf/42ckdwt996l7ps.pdf

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/38622/linc-energy-affirms-arckaringa-basin-shale-oil-prospectivity--38622.html

"D&M on the other hand assigned gas-liquids ratios to the various depth intervals in each formation resulting in estimation of prospective resources of oil in the shallower depths and gas in the greater depths. D&M was also commissioned to provide a risked estimate of prospective resources by applying a probability of geologic success"

Interesting that they then brought in 'Barclays Bank to advise on strategic options'.

My opinion is that they will get provisional estimates from D&G based on known flow rates and use this to either get bank funding or a CR on the back of a doubling of SP back at the 8-9c range.

The difference between NWE and LNC is that LNC was a 'dart throwing' exercise. (one cosultant gave 223 BOE, the other 125 BOE). Ours is a little more targeted based on the past 9 months drilling.
    Cheeky

P.S - IMO - D&G are the Phil 'The Power' Taylor of O&G dart throwing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.