LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

5G Mobile will have no effect on Linius as it is just another...

1. 2,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    5G Mobile will have no effect on Linius as it is just another form of infrastructure -fibre cable and mobile and I believe some old TV frequencies and would not reduce total internet cable loading much as mostly the fibre cables deliver the data to the individual mobile tower.
    Now that's an educated guess because in some areas where there is no cable the mobile signal would be transmitted tower to tower until it meets a cable.
    The main loading at the moment I believe would be caused by streaming movies (NetFlix Stan etc) in the old MP4 video format which is why the peak internet load is the evening and say up to 10pm.

Imaging a highway consisting of 20% cars and 80% trucks taking all the vehicles it is carrying the total traffic until an intersection and assuming some vehicles turns off then the traffic is reduced as more and more intersections offload traffic and so the road becomes less congested until the road narrows or vehicles join the traffic and the traffic builds and slows and off we all knows what happens in peak hours.
    Now imagine that you place Linius software at the start of the road and any point where traffic can join and this software has the ability to remove 99% the heavy trucks.
    Wow- light free flowing traffic
    -That's Linius VVE
    Cheers

Last edited by Unifollower: 09/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.