ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

re: do ya think i'm sexy come on baby let me know This ones...

1. 2,260 Posts.
    re: do ya think i'm sexy come on baby let me know This ones coming up--need to check exact dates--I think with any luck not for a littel while yet (I maybe worong on that--I need to check some records.) To get the general idea----here is a three month cycle.
    Steve.
    Subject: at least once every 3 months 2 written notices 7 days apart

Author:
    http://www.energy.com.au/ea/earetail.nsf/AttachmentsByTitle/Supply_contract/
    [ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date Posted: Fri, Jan 02 2004, 0:19:20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    5.1 Frequency of bills EnergyAustralia will send the customer a bill for what the customer owes under this contract at least once every 3 months (although the customer will still be obliged to pay a bill if it is issued late), except where EnergyAustralia's Smooth Payment Plan applies to the customer. EnergyAustralia's Smooth Payment Plan will appl to the customer, where:(a) the customer is a domestic customer; (b) the customer elects to make payments under the Smooth Payment Plan; and (c) EnergyAustralia accepts that election.is to be paid on the next business day. A payment is made when EnergyAustralia, or one of its agents authorised to accept payments, actually receives it, not when the customer sends it. If a cheque or similar instrument the customer uses to pay is dishonoured, the payment will be taken never to have been made. In those circumstances EnergyAustralia may require the customer to pay a dishonoured bank transaction charge in the amount specified in the price list. EnergyAustralia will not take action to discontinue supply of electricity to the customer's premises (including requesting disconnection of supply of electricity to the customer's premises) until EnergyAustralia has: (i) provided the customer with at least 2 written notices (at least 7 days apart) of EnergyAustralia's intention to discontinue supply of electricity to the customer's premises; and EnergyAustralia has given the customer a notice of intended discontinuation of supply, then EnergyAustralia must advise the customer of any Government funded rebate or relief schemes that are relevant to the customer and the payment plans operated by EnergyAustralia at the time (if any). (c) If EnergyAustralia's attempts to contact

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.179M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394147 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.