XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

9/10 Indices, page-195

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    If the XJO doesn't make new highs next week then it doesn't mean that this week was a dead cat bounce. XJO could bounce around between the two nearby support and resistance levels at 6900 and 7100. Maybe could call this "live cat bouncing".

The Gaza war could have dramatic up or down influences on markets, but imo more likely to be downwards influences, particularly if Iran attacks Israel when Israel invades Gaza. I don't think that Iran would do this unless it is stronger than the so-called intelligence agencies seem to think.

Just hypotheticals, I'm not taking sides, for example the dance of death could go something like Israel invades Gaza, Iran then attacks Israel, Israel and USA then attack Iran, Iran then sinks a few USA capital ships and bombs Israeli cities like what Israel has done to Gaza, China then invades Taiwan, etc etc.

I think it likely that only peace or a quick total victory for Israel could push markets upwards next week. However, atm there seem to be so many things that could go seriously wrong.

If the XJO goes up on Monday then I will probably increase my short position. Depending on events, I might increase my short position even if the XJO falls. Will play it by ear as events unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.