9/11 - 3rd collapse - Building 7, page-329

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    "Now I suppose you think that the .1 of a percent must be right and the other 99% or more professional pilots are wrong to not question the offical 9/11 reports.."

No, not really. What I am saying is that there are pilots and there are pilots.
    Not all are equal in skills and experience.... Airline pilots of today need virtually no time to occupy the right hand seat (apart from simulator time). Years back, to get a ATPL you had to have a Senior Commercial Pilot's Licence first...for that you needed 1,000 hours "in command". And that got you a job as co-pilot, initially.
    Back then, in WA, an airline pilot would do up to 12 or more landings in a day, on a 15/16 hour flight some days. These days they may do only one.
    The guy that taught me to fly had over 30,000 flying hours, accumulated through RAF service, and then airlines and instructing....and sadly even he was killed in a crash.
    For the last 3 decades, no one, civilian or military, could amass the flying hours the guys I knew had back then....due to legislation (for civilian pilots), and budgets for the military.
    Some of those guys you scoffed at had impressive flying hours and experience.......a lot more than younger current pilots could amass......and the 99% you refer to could well fall into the latter category. And the 1% might well be far more knowledgeable as to what happens near the edge of the flight envelope through experience.....the 99% might not have ever been close.
    Forget the thermite, etc, conspiracy aspects, we're not talking about that.
    What I'm saying is that when one of those guys says , for example, that the steep, corkscrew descents made prior to aiming at the towers would have been nigh on impossible for a low-time pilot, and even most experienced pilots, one could at least consider what they had to say....
    Whoever the guys were flying, it was no mean feat doing what they did during their descents....something overlooked by most who think that flying into the towers was all. The descents are hardly ever mentioned.
    As for the act of flying into the towers , with that last minute 45% bank, and hitting dead centre, crossing controls in one movement to maintain direction as one banked, with a building coming at you at high speed...... its not something you would get right first time after reading a book on "How to fly an Aeroplane", in Arabic, found in Atta's hired car.
    I'd at least listen to what they (the 1%) had to say...

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.