9/11 - 3rd collapse - Building 7, page-424

1. 11,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    The nano-thermite could only have come from US military operatives & connivance of World Trade Centre security during the unprecedented lockdown for 'lift maintenance' a few days before 9/11. Bush's brother was a director of the security company. Bwaahahaha ... Any fool would know this stinks of criminal high treason.

Investigate911.org

Dr. Niels Harrit, Professor of Chemistry at Copenhagen University in Denmark, expert in Nano-chemistry, lead author of the peer-reviewed paper concluding Nano-thermitic explosives in WTC dust, says that he is doing this for his "6 grandchildren". (source)

Frequently asked why he researches the September 11th attack, Dr. Harrit says, "First, I am opposed to crime, and second, when my 6 grandchildren ask me, 'Grandfather, which side were you on?', I will be able to answer them; I was on your side." Dr. Niels Harrit is lead author of a groundbreaking peer-reviewed paper by an international scientific team of nine scientists. The scientists discovered hard physical evidence of Nano-thermiticexplosives in numerous samples of dust from the World Trade Center catastrophe on 9/11. Dr. Harrit says that these explosives are "extremely advanced" and that Journalists should investigate who was in charge of WTC security and why they permitted explosives to be placed in the three towers. "Our work should lead to demands for a proper criminal investigation of the 9/11 terrorist attack."

Conclusion of paper: "Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material."

Previous to this paper, scientists published "Smoking Gun" evidence of Thermitic residue found in the rubble of 9/11. Incriminating iron-rich microspheres with a chemical "fingerprint" of Thermitic reactions had been discovered in WTC debris and tested as positive by multiple scientific laboratories, of which, government studies corroborate evidence consistent with Thermitic reactions in WTC debris. This new forensic evidence represents the "Loaded Gun" itself. All test samples have a well-documented "chain-of-custody" record, which will be important in pursuing a successful Federal Prosecution. It is significant to note that sample (b) was documented as being collected ten minutes after the destruction of the second tower's (North Tower) demolition.
    Last edited by Ophir: 21/06/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.