9/11 - 3rd collapse - Building 7, page-468

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Some of the comments & posts in here are mind boggling...You guys are so right! Its all a big conspiracy...oooo.

So its all a conspiracy. Now what you gonna do about it?

Oh, I forgot: Whinge and whinge and whinge to anyone who will listen, make youtube vids about it - Afterall its on the internet - it therefore must be true!!

I could tell you a few things I read on the internet:

"for logical minds, all this criminal activity falls into place since the same Mafia are involved, including Cuba, Bay of Pigs, Operation Northwoods (same us of planes as 9/11), assassination of JFK, etc, etc...."

- That would imply that those who don't agree are not logical. **rolleyes**

"Some of the posts on this forum don't make sense to you ..and that doesn't surprise me - but that doesn't mean they don't make sense.
    They just don't make sense to you!
    Algebra doesn't make sense to a 6 year old eithe" - Well duh. What a logical response to Kat's assertions. Rather than taking his assertions and disqualifying them one by one, you attack his character. He explained why others didn't make sense, quite patiently for a while too. I suppose he is part of the conspiracy.....hang on -->

"Youre part of the problem"  I guess thats touche then **roll eyes**

kpkg - Youre the only one who (recently anyway) made any effort to make a sound case. Well done. Thanks also for the references.
    I will say one thing though: In the report they said

"Arguing over who heard explosion-like noises, when they heard them, how loud they were, or from what direction they came is a pointless exercise."  Its as pointless as saying that you could see the explosions as each floor pancaked.  You argue otherwise. I dont believe there were explosives in the WTC.

If you look at any building demolition you will see there is a relatively big time gap between the explosion and the subsequent collapse. This is because the part above the explosion takes a while to accelerate from 0 to collapse velocity. In the vids of the WTC the puff of smoke fire & debris occurs AS the building is collapsing, not before it. Therefore by the simple theory of cause and effect, demolition/explosives did not bring them down. WTC7 is more difficult to argue because there was obviously less footage available. Too me WTC7 was immaterial, it was all about WTC1 &  2 anyway, but what makes most sense to me about its collapse is the tremendous damage to the back of the building and subsequent multi-storey fire caused by the north tower going down (explanation provided in www.implosionworld.com). I'll add in you search for the photos of the WTC hotel taken by a photographer before he was killed by the collapse of the north tower are quite telling. The south tower effectively cut the building in half. So its not hard to imagine the kind of damage that is likely to have occured to the back of WTC& when the north tower came down.

If you want a conspiracy, rather not attack the result but the causes. Too me its much more plausible the bad people/CIA/NSA/Bush/placeyourpickhere (whoever they might be) paid/convinced/asked/forced the Saudis to get some people to fly some planes into New York.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.