9-11 conspiracy theories, page-25

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Its a joke allright!

Look at the facts-

Being a tradesman I know a fair bit about structures/designs ect.

The superstructure of a 757 is in the bottom 40% of the fusalage-everything around it(top 60% of fusealage,wings ect) would have disintigrated or folded in against such a tough structure as the Pentagon.The superstructure had the strength to penetrate the Pentagon and nothing else that is why in comparison to the size of the 757 there is a small hole.

A missile would have exploded and the plane merely penetrated.Thats why if you look at the sides of the hole you will see where the structure fell in and created a "clinical" surface-thats what you call the grid line,the weakest point in this case.A missile would have created a major irregular hole-like a crater.

Air traffic controllers,policemen,firemen,people on the ground,the media these are the people who would have to be involved with the coverup-COME ON.not to mention the personal responsible for the missile.

If it was a missile wouldn't American airlines being saying "hey shouldn't we have one less 757."

The people on the plane where did they disappear to-you know the ones the loved ones saw off??

There is photos of the rims,parts of the engines,blue seats ect-parts of the plane everywhere.They found the APU outside where it came off because of superficial contact just before major impact.

There is part of the skin from the 757 outside the pentagon from impact with the streetlights with clear American airlines colours.

The planes right engine came in contact(not direct hit) with a generator outside of the pentagon pushing it towards the building.A missile could have never done that and the explosion would have pushed it away.

Look at all the witnesses on the ground-I think most people know the difference between a missile and a plane.

That guy(host) on the TV last night is a dead set f#ckwit and I bet you he is reaping something from it too!

Like I said if you believe Sept 11 was a "internal setup" shoot yourself because there is no hope for you.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.