9/11 debunked, page-28

1. 1,134 Posts.
    Hi BigBrother, hmm i mean BigDaddy, you must be grounzero, you dont know who i am. Your handler must think you are stupid with nics like that, good luck mate.

What we do in this life goes on for eternity, choose sides carefully there is no middle, In life We will get what we deserve

Regarding your question

Trolls are paid for opinion and dont read facts to learn, they are scared to learn and try and pretend they havnt,
    When a Troll has been educated he is of no use to his handler but he is unaware of this, whats your handler gona do when he considers you educated mate or to stupid or to smart?

A good example would be if you wanted to know the facts you would research them, you are not in the 3 stages of truth and never will be, dosnt that bother you? or you think you are smart and are an expert? does your handler know

If 1 of the points i brought up was true would prove something smells

Sheeple are either too busy or too dumb to learn anything and just watch tv to learn so dont react to whats realy going on but react to what they are told by a few

Its ok BigBrother hmm i mean BigDaddy,i mean groundZero we dont expect Trolls to learn or change, or cant admit it, we just point out who you are lolo

I know your profile mate
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.