The supposed highjacker of the plane that hit one of the towers...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    The supposed highjacker of the plane that hit one of the towers had his passport found two blocks away after the crash.

Apparently it fell out of his pocket, somehow got out of the cockpit, flew out of the blast, didn't burn in the flames that apparently melted the whole steel structure of the monster skyscraper (even though approx 90% of jet fuel burns on impact, the rest within minutes) and was found 2 blocks away unscathed. What a miracle!!

Just like in the London 7/7 bombings. A suicide bomber, yet his passport survived the blast untouched...hmmm. What could be wrong with this picture?

Madrid bombing happens 911 days after 9/11.
    Gee I wonder if this "war on terror" is a scam to gain power by the elite to control people, natural resources and control the middle east for $$ gain?

How can you ever define a winner on a war on terror?
    You can't.

Most people have never seen this interview with Aaron Russo.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Russo
    Aaron was a movie producer, director, businessman, liberal politician and activist.
    In this interview before his death he talks about his friendship with Nick Rockefeller.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

Rockefeller told Russo, before 9/11, that an unexpected "event" would catalyze the U.S. to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

Anyone that has read "Project for a New American Century" (PNAC). Will know the section that talks about how they need a new Pearl Harbor type event to kick off the plans. 9/11 was that Pearl Harbor event. This is the "event" Rockefeller meant.
    http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

The people behind PNAC:
    Elliott Abrams, Gary Bauer, William J. Bennett, Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, Eliot A. Cohen, Midge Decter, Paula Dobriansky, Steve Forbes, Aaron Friedberg Francis Fukuyama, Frank Gaffney, Fred C. Ikle, Donald Kagan, Zalmay Khalilzad, I. Lewis Libby, Norman Podhoretz, Dan Quayle, Peter W. Rodman, Stephen P. Rosen, Henry S. Rowen, Donald Rumsfeld, Vin Weber, George Weigel, Paul Wolfowitz.

Omg...is that Jeb Bush's name I see? The brother of George Bush that owned the security company that looked after the WTC buildings and also had them run weird training drills days prior to 9/11

Some other interesting names in there too: Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, Wolfowitz

I'll leave you with two quotes from Adolf Hitler that sum up 9/11:
    "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it and eventually they will believe it"
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think"

9/11 was another false flag attack to enforce an agenda. If you think America wouldn't do that to it's people you really need to go research history. They admitted in recent years that the Gulf of Tonkin incident that triggered Vietnam war was a lie, Project Northwoods...this was to be done on US citizens using drone planes in 1962!! The planes in used in 9/11 on the towers where drone operated in my opinion. The supposed hichjacker they say flew the plane failed to even control a sessna type plane a few weeks before 9/11 at a training facility. There is no way he could have flown a massive plane like that and hit a building at such great speed at such precision if he couldn't even control a small sessna sized plane.

It's pretty clear what that agenda was for this false flag. We've seen what's happened around the world since.

Wake up people!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.