"You're making no sense grahod. I just said, what free fall is...

1. 6,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    "You're making no sense grahod. I just said, what free fall is in a vacuum (9.2 secs) and compared it to the 15 secs it took one of the buildings to collapse."

I'm making perfect sense. Youv'e been compromised and your trying to save face by talking mumbo jumbo to confuse. Or attempt to confuse!

Its very simple. Lose the vacuum calculation. The towers didn't fall through a vacuum. You need to calculate using parameters representing what the towers in fact did fall through. Namely the atmosphere. According to you, you have done the maths. Yet again nothing forthcoming.

"That leaves only approx 6 seconds of gravitational energy for destroying the buildings if you were to break up the energy to time. 9.2 of that 15 seconds cannot be producing any destructive energy whatsover as it is a free fall time"

LOL freefall is gravitational energy. If something is falling, thats energy. Anything moving has energy. Doesn't matter how fast or slow its going its energy. You got 500 000(LOL 100 000 tons according to you) tons of steel and concrete falling, regardless at what rate its falling at, this serious energy.

I guess tower 2 didn't hear the starting pistol.

"But the physics is sound"

As sound as equating a owl flying through a Redwood trunk to a 767 flying into a tower? Classic that one!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.