"I think the hatred for the US is so strong that a lot of the...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "I think the hatred for the US is so strong that a lot of the Conspiracy theorists would rather defend Muslim terrorists than defend the US. Even though terrorists have admitted to the attacks.."

Chrysalis, check my use of words. I use "a LOT of the conspiracy theorists" (not all conspiracy theorists).

Care to deny that there are people with an anti-US agenda? If there were a terrorist attack tomorrow there would be people on here immediately blaming the US.

I can appreciate some people genuinely question the facts with no agenda. But, you have to admit, there are A LOT that aren't prepared to enter the debate with objectivity.

Please make not of my use of words in future. I'm not silly enough to think Americans aren't sceptical or have an anti-US agenda, especially considering most of these vids and theories come from the US. I'm sure many Americans may have an Anti-government agenda or genuinely believe that there is more to it. I am not that naive or brainwashed to think otherwise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.