9/11 disinformation, big lies and bigger lies, page-18

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "I think the US has made so many enemies over the years simply by deliberately playing both sides."

Marco, appreciate the message. I totally agree with you and understand. I probably have just as much of a right to hate the US as anyone. I lost $60k because I got margin called because the US declared war and went to war on Iraq having "weapons of mass destruction". But, that is a selfish attitude when people in far flung places lost their lives.

However, while I will put my hand up and say I totally appreciate where you are coming from, I believe i am capable of having a little bit of objectivity.

And I believe a lot of people's judgement in the case of this 9/11 conspiracy is deeply clouded by their hatred for the US.

I think I can look at this 9/11 conspiracy a little more objectively than some. I've watched the conspiracy theories that people have posted on here and I am sorry, I don't buy it one bit. And if there were a tragedy in the US tomorrow, I bet the same people will be posting tomorrow with the same conspiracy line.

I think this theory is BS. While I am prepared to say it does raise some questions, I don't buy it one bit. The theorists aren't prepared to debate the hijackers, flight staff calls, passenger calls, dead passengers, description of hijackers etc. While they continue to neglect the elephant in the room, I will continue to call BS on this theory on HC.

Again, appreciate your post Marco and I am happy to acknowledge you are correct in what you said.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.