9/11 explosive evidence, page-359

1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Gee your maths & physics is genius level!

we saw it on tv. 2 planes hit 2 buildings and 3 buildings fell down at almost freefall. Genius mate.

These planes were loaded military ones remote controlled. 1 plane went right throught WC 2 as you saw it on tv. You would have noticed this. The
    Fire ball up in high in WC1&2 were not enough to weaken the foundations or cause a top down collapse. And then magically cause building 7 to collaspe at freefall with silverstein calling the firers to pull it
    at 5pmish that day.

all videos also magically created by someone in the media industry and noone ever been in us intelligence been in the us media! Right! Asfor live tv watch closely. Pictures are distorted contrasted and blackouts occur at impact. But I saw it live on tv!

As for the people on the planes. Call bait & switch! All offloaded at military bases. Most dead but seen evidence the wife of a us politician in canada. But collateral damage. How they really died is unkown but you'll say I saw it on tv. You can hear a witness on tape say it was a military plane like many others claimed that day.

and all those explosions all detonations of varying kinds and those claims from firers of explosions and liquid flowing steel like a foundry.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-911-firefighters-reveal-huge-explosions-before-towers-collapsed.html

this was covert military operation with us intelligence cooperation led by a cabal of neo conservatives with us VP likely in charge at the time!

these nazis have been in charge mostly controlling the white house resident since they took out Kennedy!

The us economy is based on war and its associated businesses and if you stop watching tv look up halliburton history and maybe you can find something more than I saw it on tv!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.