9/11 explosive evidence, page-364

1. 6,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I'm hearing you Nicky. Just crazy how these people think and evaluate. I truly believe that these CTs have a different brain structure.

I worked with a guy that believed all this tripe. Moon landings were faked, US govt killed Kennedy, 9-11 was a false flag etc. You name it he got sucked into the whole lot.

Poor bugger was working around the wrong person though. Exposed and cornered everything he tried to throw at me. Sent him emails that beyond absolute doubt debunked his points, but he wouldn't entertain anything other than what he needs to believe in his own mind.

He had the exact same characteristics as these guys. As you pointed out, illogical argument. Discounting anything of substance and the minds eye only focuses on small stuff. If your not with them your a govt sheep. Very basic intellect at times. Never did wholesale research, only read from nutter sites. Rehashing the same trash. Not knowing or understanding history, he actually told me the Russians were in on the fake moon landings with the Americans, dear dear me!

Apart from one very weak guy that followed him around like a lost sheep, fortunately the rest of his team knew he was gone in the head .... and no he wasn't a kid, he was 50+. Scary scary stuff!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.