Interesting to see the witness accounts regarding the Pentagon...

1. 848 Posts.
    Interesting to see the witness accounts regarding the Pentagon attack. It seems some sort of plane did hit, could well have been a 747. I never spent to much time on the Pentagon as building 7 convinced me the first time that the whole thing was an inside job. What is very interesting in the witness accounts below is that 11 people saw a military c-130h air-craft flying closely behind the "terrorist" plane. Remote controlling it maybe?

Seeing as there are so many witnesses, I think we can conclude a plane was involved.

about 89 The amount of eye witnesses I gathered who stated they saw an object crash into the Pentagon. The vast majority of the still available ones.

at least 45 The amount of eye witnesses who reported seeing a plane and described it with words like: 'airliner', 'big', 'silver', 'roaring', etc.

at least 23 The amount of eye witnesses who specifically said they saw an American Airlines jet. In all cases a large jet.

at least 22 The amount of witnesses who reported the noise of the plane was very loud to deafening.

at least 17 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a plane running down light poles when crossing the highways.

at least 12 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw and heard the plane increase its throttle at the last seconds.

at least 11 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a C-130H flying 30 seconds behind a jetliner.
    at least 5 The amount of eye witnesses who specifically stated they saw the plane had its gear up.

at least 2 The amount of eye witnesses who stated that they saw a small corporate jet, without doing any creative interpretating [sic] of the witness accounts.

at least 0 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a missile. What the person thought he heard isn't relevant!

at least 0 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a military jet fighter at the time of the crash.

at least 0 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a Global Hawk at the time of the crash.

at least 3 The amount of witnesses who reported the sound of the plane was quite noiseless. (One of them acknowledged it was the shock)

at least 1 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw the plane had it's gear down. (Indirect, said a wheel hit a pole)

at least 25 The amount of witnesses who have said something that might point to the use of explosives or incendiaries. (White flash, powerful blast waves which blew people through the air, molten glass, burning aluminium, [sic] spreading debris over hundreds of yards back to where the plane came from, including 2 engines, the missing plane itself, etc.)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.