9/11 fire-fighters: explosives in building, page-139

1. red
    1,753 Posts.
    pibroch what are you talking about?! So many have seen through the lies that the question is now one of percentages! I am one of a number of people that probably lies somewhere between millions and hundreds of millions.

Regarding Richard Gage... do you have anything in response to the content of his material?

The only way buildings can be brought down at free fall speed is through the application of controlled demolition techniques... there is simply no other way. None.

The questions of 'who?' and 'why?' are totally independent of 'how?' so I really have no interest in whether people find the rational suggestions of who and why too hard to believe because it does nothing to change the obvious conclusion of how.

As soon as anyone realises the truth of how the buildings came down they are then still confronted with the remaining questions of who and why... unfortunately Western governments have done all that they can do to hamper peoples efforts to answer these questions and it is for this reason that they have brought suspicion on themselves... and as far as I can tell that suspicion is well deserved.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.