9/11 fire-fighters: explosives in building, page-169

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Diligent,

You may think you know where my sympathies lie, but that only exists in your own mind.You have no idea, and only have your black/white thinking to guide you sort of like "You're with us or against us" as war criminal GWB said.

I can tell you one thing, my sympathies don't lie with murderers and bullies and liars, and my hatred for them is in direct proportion to their aforementioned crimes.

"Oh yes its over to me, and I see lots and lots of dancing prancing, fanatical, prudish Muslims,dressed up as thugs right in front of the WTC."

?????????( and you question my sanity????)

"Maybe you are right. The Mossad are here, the Mossad are there,the Mossad are everywhere. Maybe they learnt their lesson from that well known English aristocrat who(in a novel)gave the Frenchies such a hard time post the revolution.Yes that's him, The Scarlet Pimpernel. But, of course, he never really existed"

When I said over to you it was giving you an opening for something substantive in reply. instead you waste everyones time and energy and perfectly good electrons on dribble. I overestimated you.

cheers Ron

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.