9/11 fire-fighters: explosives in building, page-173

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Red your post is opinion, opinion and more opinion. You provided no evidence. You got nothing. I'll show you how its done .....

"Professor Jones stating that laboratory testing has shown samples of the dust that coated NYC on the day contained both unexploded thermite and the product of thermite reaction is not a statement of opinion."

Provide the proof of this then. Something tangible. A quote isn't proof, from anyone, including "professors".

If he did in fact detect thermite residue is it not inconceivable that components or contents of the building are partially made up with the same elements of thermite. Seen as thermite can be made up from a diverse class of compositions this is most certainly possible.

"Three buildings collapsing to ground level at near free fall speed is not a statement of opinion."

Yes it is. Thats your opinion and of the nutters you listen to. Below is a post I've mine explaining they didn't fall in freefall you read 7 mths ago but continue with getting swallowed up by someone else's opinion .... Read it more carefully this time and watch the videos ....

Post No - 489882

"The claims of 'numerous explosions' are the statements of numerous witnesses."

Thats actually true. Not only from witnesses but its noted in the official FIFA investigation, amongst other major reports.

And? So? You have 2 100+ floor sky scrapers just been impacted by jetliners, on fire, with jet fuel running down elevator shafts for starters. These buildings have utility lines, high voltage power cables/other electrical components, cars/trucks in the street are on fire. And your surprised at there being explosions????

Believe what you need to believe. At the end of the day nothing hard has ever been provided by conspiracy theorists and never will be. Its incredible how people waste so much time on believing something that has more holes in it than swiss cheese. Below is the link I meant to provide with my earlier post that debunks everything you guys believe .... No more from me....

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=4&tid=1117022&msgno=490404#490404

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.