9/11 fire-fighters: explosives in building, page-174

1. red
    1,753 Posts.
    grahod,

If the work of Professor Jones does not go beyond opinion in your eyes then that's up to you, however I didn't get the impression from your post that you checked his work before offering your theory on why he has reached the wrong conclusion. It also seems that you missed the point that they found unexploded thermite... viz. the scientists were able to trigger the reaction of the unexploded thermite samples in a lab and they produced the same spherical iron balls etc that was also found in the dust that covered New York.

I do find it inconceivable that anything else in the building was constructed from microscopic iron spheres or that if there was that they could be blown all over New York without the help of explosives.

By the way I mentioned earlier that I saw a reference to Howard stating that a "perceived Muslim" attack would change public opinion towards the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Here is a link to an article making that claim. Unfortunately it does not include an original of the document referred to in the article.

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2603.htm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.