MAssey,Its very compelling stuff.Interestingly, discussion can...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    MAssey,

Its very compelling stuff.

Interestingly, discussion can never uncover facts, only science can.

And if what has been discussed is true (which i strongly doubt, personally) then apparently all the "live footage" was taken by US Government conspirators.

I think tis footage blows that theory out of the sky, OR the collusion failed disastrously once the public had the chance to review it. If the so called collusion is true, then perhaps the Government didn't realise that the footage to come would be so compelling/incriminating, and in driect opposition to their obvious conspiracy and 'terror campaign'.

I am very very close to a GrandMaster of the Masonic order and i have discussed the general side of various Epistemes with him. And he has always said that 911 was a campaign based on the simplest political control weapon of all, employed to create mass hysteria and then to harness it and he drew on many histories throughout the ages:

1) Hide the fact, but be the creator of societies problems.

2) Expose it for all it is and offer the solution (any
    solution, for the problem doesn't really exist anyway)

3) Bring about calm and subsequetly Rule with total support,
    Praise and Honour.

And so we have the Weapons of Mass Destruction War...Exposed to be the doing of "Terrorists"....and the Solution was to go to war, where US Military Dominance kind of failed to fi anything due to the farce having been badly planned (no WMD were ever found and so the people rebelled and the truth was seeked)...and so now we have a war that continues to exist in a moral 'no mans land' for it is now under the control of the people and not the creators of the problem.

cheers,

L

PS: Now the WTC, 911 etc has been exposed as a facre too and we will find all sorts of major societal shifts take place in order to deal with and adapt to the lack of solutions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.