9/11 fire-fighters: explosives in building, page-37

1. red
    1,753 Posts.
    Bandalup2,

I don't normally copy people's posts but I've copied yours below so that you can keep track of my response.

"In a world where information is abundant and easy to distort or even make up, how does one judge what is accurate/the truth and what is not?"

- Use your head.

"Is your conspiracy theory, based only on some conjecturing any more believable than the commonly accepted story? "

- This is based on a false premise. The information that you refer to as conspiracy 'theory' is based on observable and testable evidence. After looking at the evidence for myself I do not find the 'commonly accepted story' to be at all believable so yes, the conspiracy theory is immensely more believable.

"What we know is that 2 large planes hit the world trade centre buildings. No dispute there."

- Not so fast! The US military owns technology that can edit live footage in real time. I don't have time to post links at the moment but some people have done excellent work pointing out clear signs of the manipulation of footage from the day. I have also seen footage of witnesses who were confused by what they saw because they looked like aircraft but didn't appear to have windows.

"What we also know is that hundreds of security camera's and witnesses saw the terrorists boarding these planes, which is backed up by hundreds if not thousands of witnesses that these people had been training for this and harboured a motive. No dispute there. "

- This is not true. At least seven of the accused hijackers are still alive. Furthermore not one security camera managed to capture the 'aircraft' crashing into the Pentagon and a Hotel accross the road had their security camera footage confiscated by the FBI.

"What we know is that the event itself was instantly broadcast all over the world and within minutes reporters from all over the world had descended on New York and stayed for months afterwards interviewing everyone they could. These were reporters of all political persuasions, with all kinds of motives. It is one of the most documented acts of our time."

- Yes it is one of the most talked about acts after the fact. Please explain how the BBC managed to broadcast live to air the collapse of WTC building 7 twenty minutes before it actually collapsed.

"What we know is that the United States is an open democracy. No democracy is perfect, however it has a free and independent media and a thriving and strong opposition political party that will strive to do absolutely everything to keep the ruling party in check. All levels of Government are filled with people, like you or me, who believe in human rights and the good of all humans and will if confronted by such a 'conspiracy' do all they can to see that the truth reaches the light of day."

- This is nonsense. You need to be a bit more careful with what you 'know'.

"Despite all this you decide instead to hang your hat on some conspiracy theory borne only of a few so called experts who have not studied in any detail what has actually happened. That no credible or reliable evidence has ever come out supporting your conspiracy theory in a nation that has such a strong independent media and opposition party/supporters is damning enough."

- Absolute nonsense. I would use different wording but there are terms of use requirements for this site. If your mind was open you would notice that most of the people that you refer to as 'conspiricy theorists' actually have relatively little to say in terms of theory, most of the information and discourse is focussed on facts and data, i.e. evidence.

"The other thing to note - is that in a world of varying opinions, why do you choose only to hang your hat on one? Why not look at those that have discredited such conspiracy theories? Any two-buck so called expert can take a quick look at the situation and come up with some cock-bull conspiracy theory, that they are an educated person does not make them correct - particularly when others have studied the collapse in detail and provided extremely detailed and plausable reasons. See rebutalls here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_controlled_demolition_conspiracy_theories"

- I have looked at information from so called debunkers. I haven't found one yet that i found to be credible. Fwiw I'm an engineer and there is more than a thousand more architects and engineers that agree me. Furthermore according to Richard Gage for each architect or engineer that signs their name to his organisation there is five more that agree but are not willing to sign.

"It seems that those who like to entertain these conspiracy theories are driven by an intense dislike of the US and their subsequent actions which then robs them of any rational thinking that would enable them to objectively assess the information."

- This is your opinion... discussions are infinitely more productive when people can keep to the pertinent facts. Nevertheless "dislike" is not a strong enough word for my opinion in regards to the murder of innocent people that has been perpetrated by Western governments and justified on the basis of a terrorist act that was never even professionally investigated.

"Yes, the US is not perfect. They have made some monumental blunders, both before and after September 11. But to deny that September 11 happened as it is reported to have happened is complete folly. "

- More opinion... facts and evidence please.

"If I were you I would be more concerned about what is happening in opaque, closed-societies like North Vietnam and Iran. Would you rather believe those leaders? Are you also one of the people who believes that the holocast never happened - despite it too being one of the most heavily documented atrocities ever in the history of mankind?"

- The domestic politics of North Vietnam and Iran does nothing to prove that two aluminium aircraft managed to demolish three skyscrapers. It's just plain irrelevant so don't try to change the subject.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.