Interesting Norman Mineta's testimony on the events he had...

1. 848 Posts.
    Interesting Norman Mineta's testimony on the events he had witnessed on the day of 9/11 in an underground bunker. Norman Mineta was secretary for transportation. His interesting testimony at the 9/11 commission is linked below. Basically Mineta overheard Cheney saying the order still stands 3 times to an aid stating the terrorist plane is 50, 20, 10 miles away from the Pentagon. Now given the plane hit the Pentagon it can only be assumed that the order was not to stike the "terrorist" plane. The Pentagon was struck about 1 hour after the world trade centre tower was struck. HOW ON EARTH COULD THE PENTAGON'S DEFENCE SYSTEMS BE BREACHED??? Keep in mind that in the year before 9/11, some 63 or so commerical air-liners accidently strayed off course only to be intercepted by fighter jets within 5 minutes or so!!! I think this is Mineta's way of telling the world the thing was an inside job. Sooooooooooo much stuff that comes out is leaked from people on the inside you never hear about. Dick Cheney is one who is heavily implicated in the events of 9/11 and would in a just world be put on trial. Incidently, Cheney is part of an Arabic Masonic order known as the "Shriners". It is all incredibly complex and freaks people out, but what are you gonna do? Shut up and say nothing???

I think a plane hit the Pentagon. Not a 747 though, something more smaller and manouverable. That is why the video footage has been confiscated. All we have is 2 frames I believe of the Pentagon strike???

Great to see so many people commenting. Times have changed. I think ClimateGate has had a lot to do with things. People at least now are not instantly dismissing stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.