Macadder,I'm about to go offline so no offence if you reply and...

1. red
    1,753 Posts.
    Macadder,

I'm about to go offline so no offence if you reply and I don't see it.

Regarding all of your questions... As you would expect I don't have all of the answers, but I consider this an important issue so I've put some time into listening to what the 'cranks' have to say and I now see why they've all been jumping up and down for so long.

For what it's worth I also can't really explain to you how the world was created... or the sun or the moon or anything else in the universe for that matter... But not having an answer to those questions doesn't mean that I accept that a guy in the sky brought it all into being in seven days.

I look at information and assess it on it's merits... Like most people I used to accept that the jet fuel from two aircraft was sufficient to weaken the building structures enough for them to collapse, but that was before I looked at other alternatives... and before I thought about it.

As I said before... incredulity is sometimes the biggest barrier to seeing what is going on so it is perhaps worth stating a couple of things before I ask an important question:

1. - The attack on the WTC was a coordinated attack, most likely organised and funded by a criminal organisation that is lead by a person or persons who were not on the actual aircraft. Agreed?

2. - The person or persons that perpetrated this crime did so for politically motivated purposes and did so with a ruthless disregard for human life. Agreed?

3. - In the time since the WTC attack The US government has enacted laws dramatically increasing government powers and allowing the imposition of martial law. Other western governments all around the world have also enacted similar laws that would never have been enacted prior to that attack. Agreed?

So please consider the above when I ask you this question...

Are brown people more ruthless than white people?

In my opinion an honest assessment of US militarism around the world will find millions of people either killed or had their lives destroyed by the US... I think they would answer no to the above.

In short... when I look at the past behaviour by those that pull the strings of the US government I don't see any reason to believe that they wouldn't perpetrate such an immense crime... Too many wars fought with a complete disregard to nation states and skin colours are in my view clear evidence of decision makers that base their decisions on either power or financial profit, and it is for this reason that the possibility of an inside job needs to be considered alongside all other credible explanations.

One thing for sure is that it was a conspiracy... the only question is who the conspirators were.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.