9/11 is not going to go away., page-63

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Certainly an interesting thread.

Having been to NYC many times, both before and after 9/11, and having been to the WTC, I know 9/11 is a day i will never forget.
    I have also watched many of the conspiracy documentaries, and the claims against them.
    I for one, do not believe that this was the work of anyone else apart from Al Qaeda. Maybe that makes me a brainwashed fool in the eyes of some, however I honestly do not believe that the US government would be morally capable of carrying out such a grand plan on it's own people, just to introduce some form of martial law, go on a middle eatern shooting spree, or inject the "new world order" upon us all.

To add my point of view,

The fall of the towers -

The main problem was the impact of the aircraft into WTC1 and 2, and then the debris which hit WTC7, causing it to also structurally fail.
    The impact caused major trauma to the buildings, and took out many of the perimeter columns in the towers. the speed of the impact also helped to create further damage to the interior and exterior of the buildings.
    The impact also spread jet fuel throughout the building.
    The impact brought a 500 mile an hour wind to the impact floors as a wall of debris traveled from one end of the buildings to the other.
    Fireproofing in the building was blown off from the impact.
    The two major factors in the collapse itself were the fires and the lack of fire proofing around the trusses and some columns. With fireproofing, the floor system was rated for 2 hours of continuous fire. Without it, that time is cut dramatically.

Photographic evidence proves beyond a doubt that floors sagged, pulling perimeter columns in.

With the fire proofing blown off, the fire only needed as little as 600 degrees C to deform the naked truss steel.

If a floor sags, it pulls both the perimeter columns and core columns toward the center of the floor. Because the core columns are stronger than the perimeter, the perimeter is the side that gets pulled in.

Starting with the moment the plane hit, survivors said the doors wouldn't open because the building was so out of alignment. The impacts alone actually bent the 100 story buildings.

WTC7 -
    Given the close proximity of all of the buildings in the WTC complex, there was structural and facial damage to many of the surrounding buildings. Of these other buildings, WTC7 was the tallest, at 40 floors. That's a lot of load to carry with un-attended fires to start with.
    the NYFD were in attendance at WYTC, and were advised to pull back, as it appeared that the tower might giveway.
    There was a gaping hole in the tower, 20 stories high. Firemen on the scene stated there was a visible lean in the tower.
    In the end, it was debris from WTC1 that gouged a hole in WTC7, and therefore caused the fall of the tower, late in the afternoon of 9/11

Explosions-

Given the contents of the WTC's, there was bound to be many explosions. From generators, to electrical cabling etc. The sounds of the bodies falling on the roof of the Marriott was also likened to the sound of explosions. The sound of concrete slabs, acres of them, falling on top of each other, is also like the sound of explosions. How about the thousands of computers and other electrical applicances in the buildings.
    There were visible explosions, or balls of fire, evident as the buildkings collapsed. Obvioulsy when you have a 110 story building falling, there is going to be structural pressure at the base of the building, therefore, creating explosions.

This is a topic that I could go on about for days, however, the most important aspect of this day that should never be forgotten, no matter what side of the "truth" fence you sit, is that there were thousands of innocent lives lost on that day, killed for a political and fundamental cause.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.