9/11 is not going to go away., page-74

1. 848 Posts.
    AussiMilka,

With regards to the 9/11 commission report that you refer to. Think it was 5 out of 11 commission members that have since come out and said the report was flawed.

Hard to rely on that report.

No steel structure in history has come down due to fire. Steel structures have burnt for days and never collapsed. If building 7 was going to collapse, it would have done so in a manner different to what actually happend. Firstly it would have come down a lot slower and in the direction of the damage. Also, most of the building probably still would have been standing. What actually happend rather is that the building amazingly came down at free-fall acceleration uniformly into its own foot print ala demolition style. I find this extremely suspicious. Also explosives found. 1000's of architects and engineers are saying something now. The damage to building 7 was not bad. Would have been similar to the Deutsche Bank building above. Also, when the building came down at 5 in the afternoon the fires had pretty much ceased and there was no smoke billowing. I mean it is clear that there is no smoke at the time of collapse.

Yes the Deutsche Bank building is a different design, but it is of similar height and roughly the same distance from the twin towers as building 7 was. It did not come down.

I put it to you to show me a steel building structure that has collapsed due to fire. You will not find one.

To suggest that so many people would have to be behind this, I am not sure about that. What would you need police and firemen for? Just mainly need the head guys of a few agencies/departments. It could have been made to look like an accident of some sort, i.e NORAD confused with drills. Actually happens though. The hijackers, CIA agents (proven), actually did it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.