9/11 is not going to go away., page-87

1. 848 Posts.
    Red,

I looked at the first link you supplied, San Fransisco conference the other day. It is a powerful video series. The evidence Professor Stephen Jones presents is mind blowing. He exploded un-expoded explosives from the debris and got the same chemical residue signature he had initially found, I did not know he had performed that. That is pretty monumental That must have been a recent development. Also, I didn't know the 9/11 commission report made no mention of building 7??? No end to this.

I think the climate-gate scandal has opened peoples minds up. They may not necesarilly believe exactly what we are saying, but they shore as hell ain't dismissing it like they use to. I use to blog years ago, there is a remarkable difference in overall public sentiment on the net these days, especially after climate-gate from what I have gauged.

You can't stop an idea when its time has come. When the truth is on your side, the maker then probably decides to help you seeing as you want to help yourself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.