9/11 is not going to go away., page-88

1. red
    1,753 Posts.
    GG,

I'm still learning too and it seems to be getting worse...

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/8.08/noplanes.html

Fwiw I think that there's some reason to think that the push towards total state control will collapse, but what it collapses into I don't know.... The world is looking down the barrel of peak oil and along with it peaks in all major industrial commodities, peak money (hence GFC!) and as an understanding of the WTC attacks and the UN will show peak political control. The trouble though is that political control has always been constrained by technology and knowledge. For example the Roman empire was limited by the distance they could march an army from it's secured ports around the mediterranean, the mongols on the otherhand rode horseback and tore across the steppe, the polynesian's limited by the distance they could sail around the pacific and made it as far as Easter Island (which collapsed when they completely deforested it), etc etc.

The problem for the perpetrators of todays crimes is that once a peak is reached the subsequent collapse is always particularly swift so if the enforcement of a world government depends on monopolising the worlds oil supply (which it is) then it's doomed to a very short lifespan.

Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.