SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

9.2c in a matter of weeks...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Is it possible?

I see the circumstances for a potentially significant to devlop here...no ramping, just an issue of balance of probabilities.

Fundamentally, we have no idea what may eventuate, but in the current resources climate and given recent similar re-branding exercises, it is not beyond the realms of possibility to see this thing reach significant prices in a relatively short timeframe.

We have seen it happen so many times before.

Technically, the chart is amazing...just three months from the reinstatement to quotation and subsequent fall from 7c down to 1.5c, yet we have just seen a buy signal triggered on the daily parabolic SAR...the weekly trigger is still up at 6c however.

I am going to go out on a limb here...lol...and potentially give the whackos something to deride down the track...but I see the possibility for SBL to be heading to 9.2c in a matter of weeks!

Of course, I would not expect this to happen by itself, so I guess in this time frame I would be looking for an announcement from management regarding their new direction?

If it doesn't eventuate, or it appears they have other corporate focus, then we will need to reasses.

The apparent end of selling (and exit from the register) of the large holder, due no doubt to the corporate changes, has pretty much created the catalyst for a grab for stock here now.

I have my tickets...will now see where this journey takes us.

Hope it's another one like SRK...lol...remember when FSL (now SRK) first ran from 1.5c on the back of a proposed corporate change?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.