LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

au contraire."See jaks you missed the whole point of this...

1. 9,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3089
    au contraire.

"See jaks you missed the whole point of this argument. i appreciate you posting what you did i was just trying to show you what its like to be on the receiving end."

The point you were making, in between cheap shots, is to not shoot down or scare off informative posters, that is if you wish to leave the goal posts where you initially placed them. I for one have never shot down an informative post and in fact welcome and applaud said posters.

As my initial response was a lighthearted humorous question and was construed as a vicious personal attack by no one but yourself and in turn a series of abusive posts was your response(one of which i believe was moderated) who here is really missing the point?

If your defense is "just trying to show you what its like to be on the receiving end." ie. an eye for an eye, shall we bring back capital punishment? That would be a contradiction now wouldn't it.

While you obviously have your nose out of joint with the emperors people skills at least he calls it and moves on.

I don't expect a response as that would just prove my point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.