TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

yes this is a fun game to predict a date - but its not just all...

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    yes this is a fun game to predict a date - but its not just all fun - been a part of the trading and investment industry for over 12 years now i do know for a fact that deadlines are only a line in the sand and shareholders need to understand the value of patience.

Having said that - i have been invested in TIS for a fair number of years. In 2008 - the commercial deal deadline was mid 2010. In 2009 the deadline was Q4 2010. In 2010 the deadline (specified in atleast 7 official statements) was Q1 2011.

The deadline has been extended a few times already due to new VitroGro formulation, Change in EU trial dates, etc. However the Q1 2011 deadline was mentioned way too many times without using any form of a buffer in any communication from the company (not talking about research reports from 3rd parties).

In atleast 4 official announcements we have been told that the negotiations are in advanced stages and going well. If there was going to be a substantial delay in getting a commercial deal - we would have been told by now.

It is certainly possible that there may be a few more delays - and frankly i dont really care - i know TIS will succeed when its day comes and have waited a few years for that - another couple of months wont change anything for me.

here is the tally so far:

kosenar - Fri 25th March

goggo - Wed 23rd March

advisor71 - Mon 28th March

microtrader - Thur 24th March

thymus - No Announcement

soundsystem - Tue 29th March

PATROLLY - No Announcement

johnno8 - Wed 13th April

snappingiguana - Mon 28th March

wisdomofsilence - Fri 1st April

whoami - Mon 4 April

thaitang - Mon 28th March

TDA - Fri 1st April

Lionel - Wed 20th April

alphadog - Tues 29th April

gkm - Thur 24th March

Tomwaters- Tue 5th April

RetireEasy - Thur 31st March

bumskins - Fri 1st April (announcing a delay a.k.a No Announcement as per rules)

mickovskit - No Announcement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.