reading some of the comments here does show how much confusion...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    reading some of the comments here does show how much confusion there is on this subject.

some go on about those that are gay phobic, just understand any type of phobia is that of fearing, those that dislike the acts of gays are far from phobic...most of the time they are the opposite of fear.

what annoys me regarding the gay community is the need to let everyone know they are gay... just like vegans... they are bursting at the seems the first time you meet them, the majority cant wait to tell you they are gay... you know why, they know its not of the norm, they crave the attention via the shock factor...

personally I don't care what any of you do in the bed room, if you like to play with the sewage pipe well that is your business, but please keep it to yourself, no one really cares... you don't see heterosexuals running around going on how they like to have sex with the opposite gender...

I would like to point out those that are bringing God into the subject, going on about forgiveness, that we are all sinners etc etc... simple fact is, God despises the act of gay sex, the bible condemns it over and over... yes God forgives the sinner, doesn't mean he should continue to commit the same sin, this proves they are not walking in faith.. understand what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah, this was purely due to the acts of sexual perversion.. this is not my opinion either, this is what is written in the scriptures, please understand i am not a Christian or that of any religion.. but it is what it is...

what is truly driving me crazy is the need to confuse the children.. all this gender talk, all this gay talk, identity issues, not even putting on  a birth certificate what gender the baby is until it s old enough to decide for it self, world has gone crazy...

there was a recent statement saying that the current generation that is recently sexually active in the USA is proving to be 1 in 5 are now saying they are gay or bi sexual... so what has happened to them for such a strong change in such stats... its become fashionable to become gay it would seem, anything goes... the current generation is all about trying and experimenting ...

though I am not a Christian, I do know a lot about the scriptures, and theses texts always come to mind regarding today, The Christ says the end times will be like the days of Lot in Sodom, meaning that rampant homosexuality is a sign of the end... matt 24; [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    [6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    [7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    [8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.

you have to admit, world is getting turned up in the last decade regarding these very subjects... makes you wonder surely..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.