BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

There is lots to look forward to as shown in the below slides......

1. 12,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    There is lots to look forward to as shown in the below slides... All 6 dot points will increase revenue from the existing cash flow positive...The BHA acquisition will start to hit the bottom line in the next couple quarters which has the potential to bring 36,000 new subscribers to the platform, which more than doubles the subscriber base that is currently at just over 23,000... This represents roughly 50% of the Australian hair and beauty market...

Then news of potential growth to overseas markets will grow our revenue exponentially...

Personally, I have a significant holding and am very confident that the growth experienced in the Australian market will be dwarfed shortly by the growth of international expansion... To achieve cashflow positive with so many other variables which can add to the bottom line, this share is a keeper, and at the moment I am struggling to find a better growth company on the ASX where most small caps are years away from any meaningful revenue, let alone being net cash positive...

big.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.