BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Pods I like your prudent and pragmatic approach to investing...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Pods
    I like your prudent and pragmatic approach to investing but, nonetheless, you have to also take cognisance of what Mr Rumsfeld, US Secretary of Defence, once famously noted:
    "As we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know."

So one needs to balance all these knowns and unknowns before making a decision to invest in a company like BIG, which currently enjoys a first mover's advantage. This FMA is worth a premium as I have had the good fortune of experiencing its benefits.

If, for you, the unknowns are tipping the scale or you are uncomfortable with the risk, then you may consider reducing/exiting your holdings.

As for me, I am presently comfortable with the risks based on the "known knowns" and "known unknowns", therefore, I holding/accumulating.   As for the "unknown unknowns", who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.