JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

So what happens in 9 weeks? A brand new, shiny nickel baby is...

1. 279 Posts.
    So what happens in 9 weeks? A brand new, shiny nickel baby is born?
    Seriously does this mean a sudden increase in SP to maybe 3.5-4c. Unless you are planning to bail at that price So What.
    What 9 weeks might bring is a commitment to build a pilot plant to produce 3000tpa of Ni. All good but not great market excitement. The first question will be what is your process, followed by is it economic at low Ni prices and finally when do you plan to produce 50,000tpa. How JRV is able to answer those simple questions will be crucial to a real surge in SP, IMO.
    Looking at the Ni industry now some of it is stuffed. HPAL, high sulphur prices (>$800t), high enery cost (oil, coking coal) for the pig nickel producers coupled with environmental issues. Pig nickel IMO is a no goer long term - too expensive ($19,100t to produce), wasteful user of energy and "environmentally unfriendly". Nickel schmickel.
    Will the price of sulphuric acid come down. Some in the industry say yes; as soon as next year. That would be great news for producers such as Minara who announced in Aug that their planned $300m expansion would be put on hold due to rising costs and falling profits.
    You need shiny nickel balls to stay positive in this industry and that goes for producers and investors.
    JRV will need to come up with a cheap process to keep the punters interested. Don't put a cracker on this because it is just my opinion, but I think JRV will be using HCl with "robust economics" (don't you just love that phrase). I think its a flog way of saying more $$$ for the Co. and shareholders.
    Deepdiver F.A.B.

Thunderbirds Are Go.
    P.S. I got moderated for my Thunderbirds analogy so I have put some content into this post!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $57.61K 4.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2851719 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 197195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.