MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

$90 a share on COVID ARDS Authorization ?, page-53

1. 6,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    I'll give you something interesting to think about.

The gentleman in that Youtube video clip, was, head of manufacturing for MSB. 'Was'.

He had made a few similar comments that made the future of MSB 'all about manufacturing'. When I looked him up he wasn't employed with another bio company. The separation of ways between him and MSB happened shortly after that youtube clip.

Now our mate Sector will say something like 'yes! and that's why they got rid of him, to shut him up!'.

I have no idea but I reckon that he wasn't 'singing from the Mesoblast hymn book'. I base this on a few things, not least of all the timing of his departure meant he was gone just before the critical 3D manufacturing starts in earnest and he was saying it wasn't going to be a cake walk.

I have no idea as to the details of stem cell manufacturing, particularly 3D manufacturing. Anyone who does state they have an idea are lying as it's leading/bleeding edge technology. I know Sector has as much of an idea as me. It does make you think though, doesn't it?

Interesting, don't you think?

BTW, MSB promoted from within to fill his position. Someone they know that will know the lyrics of the MSB hymns?
    Last edited by Pledge: 26/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.