MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Agree with you @What, herd immunity is just a level where the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Agree with you @What, herd immunity is just a level where the virus has reduced effectiveness in spreading and in severity. People will still die, but not enough to shut a country down.

Clearly the vaccines are working here in the UK. Those that catch it tend to have less severe symptoms. Hospitalisation rates and deaths of those with the double jab have reduced to a level that death from Covid Ards was the 4th biggest killer one week. How many people who died of the top three causes would still be alive if the NHS had still been effectively open to other problems during the past 18 months remains to be seen. I believe you should ignore our stats of cases. We are really hot on testing with these lateral flow tests and unfortunately they were not designed for the purpose we are using them for and as a result our "cases" are skewed by a huge number of false positives. I think the actions of our professors and politicians personal actions, more accurately reflect the risks now to the vast majority of people, don't you?

There are a certain group of vulnerable people who often due to another medical condition are unable to produce the anti-bodies which the vaccines are designed to engendered. If they catch Covid, it is life threatening. The push to get healthy young adults Jabbed is not really because of the dangers of ARDS to them, it is the danger to these poor people. The herd immunity will hopefully reduce their chances of catching it, but I expect for them it will be a lifetime of safety controls such as social distancing.

One hopes that best standard of care which will have to include Rem-L introduced at the correct time, will be there for them and others who have refused the jab or are just plain unlucky. In the UK I understand Oxford University are going to trial Ivermectin as part of best SOC. Ivermectin I believe has been mentioned by OP before (certainly raised on this forum) as a possible valuable addition to a Doctor's armoury, we shall see.

So moving forward, no matter how many people (in countries that can afford Rem-L) you jab, Covid Ards cases especially in winter times will be with us like the flu virus always. In both cases Rem-L will have its place at the top table of best SOC.

What I would like to understand about mutated viruses is whether like flu, if theoretically one mutation could render the current vaccines redundant, causing a serious rise in cases?

It will take time to provide the correct "booster" into peoples arms, but we will not be able to afford to shut down for any length of time and so we will be relying on best SOC to protect us. This will require that SOC to be available quickly. A strategic stockpile of Rem-L if part of that SOC will therefore be part of that planning. That and about 50 billion masks. @What how's your sewing?
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.