MSB 2.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Something that was said to me the other day..... There is not...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Something that was said to me the other day..... There is not enough Pfizer to go around, but the baby boomers are demanding Pfizer even though Astra Zenica vaccine is safe for them. Once again the baby boomers screw up our lives (high house prices, refusal to act on climate change), this time to deny us access to vaccines.
    Not my opinion, just was food for thought. I have had my first Astra Zenica. Due for my second at the end of next month. Not struck by lightning yet.

Some poor decisions were made when little was known about the vaccines and side effects. Now we live with them.
    There is not enough vaccines to go around. Apparently, America is only now allowing vaccines to be exported. Australia is low on the priority list. Other countries are in a worse state than us and, one could argue, require the limited number of vaccines that can be manufactured more urgently than us.

My thoughts only....if you are over 60, suck it up and get the Astra Zenica vaccine. Leave the limited number of Pfizer vaccines for those who have no choice so they can go back to work and resume their lives. Sometimes money cannot buy you everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $4.370M 4.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 59712 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 127994 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.